You are here

Advising Information for Students

  • Advising information for students - Overview
    • Welcome students. This website is to help you navigate your progress toward your degree. Click on the “Undergrad Advising” tab if you are working toward your undergraduate degree and the “Graduate Advising” tab if you are a graduate student.
Undergraduate Advising   Graduate Advising
  • Help us provide the best academic advising we can - take a few minutes to complete our Advisor Evaluation Survey
  • The organizational structure of the College is listed below. For assistance, start with your assigned advisor. Look on your MySAM to see the name of your advisor if you have not been contacted by your advisor. Contact Dr. Weber, Associate Dean for Students and Community Relations, if no advisor has been assigned
  • Follow the organizational chart when trying to resolve issues. For example, begin with your assigned advisor. Next steps would be the Chairperson of the Department of your major*, then the Executive Director of Nursing (this step is for Nursing students only), the Associate Dean for Students, then the Dean. Professional advisors for the College should contact the Associate Dean and then the Dean. *Please contact the Associate Dean, Dr. Weber, if your advisor is Ms. Katie May.

College of Health and Human Services Hierarchy - Organizational Chart

  • Dean
  • Associate Dean 
  • Chair
  • Advisors