You are here
- It is not uncommon for questions to arise as students work toward their undergraduate degree. The information below includes resources to attempt to help answer your questions. Please reach out directly to your advisor if you are unable to find answers below to your questions.
- Help us provide the best academic advising we can - take a few minutes to complete our Advisor Evaluation Survey
Making an Appointment
Academic advisors use a variety of methods for advisees to schedule appointments. Please contact your advisor to determine her/his method of scheduling advising appointments.
Applying for Graduation
Adding / Dropping Classes
Degree Plan Changes - Undergraduate
- Want to add, delete, or change a major / minor / concentration / certificate / track or calendar year on your degree plan?
- Curriculum Variation Petition - Fillable (Preferred form)
- Curriculum Variation Petition
- Consortium Agreement - form to take courses at another university
- Transfer Tool