You are here
Faculty / Staff - Physical Therapy
- Howell Tapley, PT, Ph.D., OCS - PROGRAM DIRECTOR
- Daniel Coovert, Ph.D.
- Jeremy D. Houser DPT, OCS
- Tiffany Idlewine. DPT, OCS
- Brittney Millspaugh Storms, PT, DPT, MBA, NCS
- Stasia Tapley, PT, DPT, Director of Clinical Education
- Dan Cleveland, Pharm D
- Dr. Cleveland graduated with his Pharm. D. degree from Purdue University, and has been a registered pharmacist in the state of Indiana for over 10 years. He is currently the Pharmacy Director for a large hospital in the Terre Haute area. Dr. Cleveland has significant teaching experience at the graduate level, having taught for multiple years both introductory pharmacology and psychopharmacology to students in ISU’s APA-accredited Doctoral program (Psy.D.) in Clinical Psychology. Dr. Cleveland will teach PHTH 621, Pharmacology, in semester 3.
- Al Finch, Ph.D
- Jim Hughes, Ph.D.
- Danielle Jena, DPT, ATC
- Dr. Jena serves as the Facility Manager and a treating physical therapist of Athletico Physical Therapy located in Terre Haute. She was born and raised in Paris, IL. Jena attended Indiana State University where she obtained her Bachelor's Degree in Athletic Training, and then received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Indianapolis. Following graduation Jena returned to Terre Haute and began practicing. She has served as a staff therapist at both Union Hospital and ISU Physical Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation prior to opening the Terre Haute Athletico. Jena specializes in the running and physically active population, TMD / TMJ physical therapy, pre- and post-operative therapy, and manual therapies. She resides in Terre Haute with her husband Chris and 2 children.
- Jimmie Storms, DPT, GCS
- Tobin Wingard, PT, DPT, GCS