The Student Nurses' Association (SNA) is the local chapter of the National Student Nurses' Association (NSNA) and the Indiana Association of Nursing Students (IANS).
Who can Join SNA?
- Any student in a state approved program preparing for registered nurse licensure
- A registered nurse in a program leading to a Baccalaureate or Master's Degree in Nursing
- Pre-nursing students
- Contact SNA via ISU-SNA@mail.indstate.edu
Purpose of the Student Nurses' Association
- To aid in the development of the individual student of nursing as a future health care professional
- To be aware of and contribute to improving health care on the local, state, national and international levels
- To help inform students and nurses on a local level of legislative issues affecting health care
What Does SNA Do?
- Sponsors programs of interest for nursing
- Participates in a variety of campus activities, such as Homecoming and Sycamore Social
- Attends state and national conventions
SNA Chapter By-Laws
- President -
- Secretary - Brooklyn Starr
- Director of Outreach - :