Faculty / Staff - Physical Therapy
- Megan Bayler, Contract Coordinator
- Regina Zerkel, Admissions Coordinator, Student Services Assistant III
- Howell Tapley,PT, Ph.D., OCS Program Director
- Jeremy D. Houser, DPT, Ph.D., OCS Director of Admissions, Diversity, and Student Success
- Tiffany Idlewine, DPT, OCS
- John Kiesel, DPT, OCS Director of Curriculum and Assessment
- Steven McCaw, Ph.D.
- Maria Osborne, PT, DPT, GCS, Assistant Director of Clinical Education
- Stasia Tapley, PT, DPT, Director of Clinical Education
- Scott Carow, DPT, DHSc
- Nathan Henry, DPT, DHSc
- Dan Cleveland, Pharm D
- Danielle Jena, DPT, ATC
- Dr. Jena serves as the Facility Manager and a treating physical therapist of Athletico Physical Therapy located in Terre Haute. She was born and raised in Paris, IL. Jena attended Indiana State University where she obtained her Bachelor's Degree in Athletic Training, and then received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Indianapolis. Following graduation Jena returned to Terre Haute and began practicing. She has served as a staff therapist at both Union Hospital and ISU Physical Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation prior to opening the Terre Haute Athletico. Jena specializes in the running and physically active population, TMD / TMJ physical therapy, pre- and post-operative therapy, and manual therapies. She resides in Terre Haute with her husband Chris and 2 children.
- Kris Schwaub, Ph.D.
- Tobin Wingard, PT, DPT, GCS