- Emergency Sick Leave and Expanded FMLA
- Faculty / Staff Phase In (Back on Track Plan)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act( FFCRA )
- Human Resources COVID-19 FAQ
- ISU COVID-19 Temporary Accommodation Request
- Temporary Requests for Flexible Workplace Accommodation Remote Work or Unpaid Leave
- Temporary Telecommuting Agreement Due to COVID-19
Established in 1865, Indiana State University is a four-year public university that integrates teaching, research, and creative activity in an engaging, challenging, and supportive learning environment to prepare productive citizens of the world. Indiana State is dedicated to teaching and the creation of knowledge while maintaining its longstanding commitment to inclusiveness.