You are here
Annual Biometric Screening
On-campus biometric screenings will be offered September 4-13 and October 1-11, 2019. These health screenings are optional, but are useful to evaluate your health status. You do have the option to use your Primary Care Physician to complete the fall biometric screenings. Click the links below for more information.
- Welcome Letter
- 2019 Screening dates and locations
- To see Wellness Incentives and Tobacco Surcharges click here
- Click here for directions and links to schedule your Biometric Screening
- Biometric portal(OneCommunity.com)
- If you prefer to have your screening done by your Primary Care Physician (PCP) please print the PCP form and follow the directions on the form.