You are here
Annual Biometric Screening
Indiana State University cares about your health and well-being and works to promote an environment that supports your professional success. We continue to offer our annual Wellbeing Survey and Biometric Screenings. Employees, retirees and their spouses on the ISU Health Plan are invited to participate and can earn discounts on their health care premiums.
We are pleased to announce you can complete your on-campus screening at the ISU Health Center this summer and fall between 9:00-11:00am Monday-Friday. After you complete your Wellbeing Survey on Navigate, select the ISU Health Center to schedule your screening. Limited screening dates at the Library Events Area will be available during the fall semester and, as in the past, you can complete your screening off-campus with your health care provider.
- Welcome Letter with program details and discounts
- To see Wellness Incentives and Tobacco Surcharges click here
- Click here for login directions to Navigate site and to complete the Health and Wellbeing Survey
- Click here to go to the Navigate portal
- To complete an off-campus screening, print this form to complete at your appointment and submit by October 15, 2021.