Get Your I-20 Fast
Upon student’s admission/acceptance to Indiana State University (ISU), the Center For Global Engagement (CGE) at Indiana State University uses an express mail service called eShipGlobal to send I-20 via express mail. The service is available at the student's expense. To request the express shipping of your I-20 from CGE please follow the instructions below:
1. Register for an eShipGlobal account
2. Login to eShipGlobal to create and submit your shipment request
3. CGE will send your I-20 using the shipping label that you create
Points to remember :
- Do not go through FedEx, DHL or UPS websites.
- Have your ISU ID number, complete mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information ready.
- eShipGlobal accepts Visa debit cards and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover).
- The accepted currency is U.S. Dollars. Students can pay using the credit card of a parent, friend or relative.
- The charge will appear as eShipGlobal Inc. on the billing statement. PayPal and wire transfer are accepted methods of payment as well.
- CGE will be notified once you have requested a shipment and the carrier you choose (FedEx, DHL or UPS) will pick up your I-20 from our office.
- I-20s will be sent to a U.S. address only if you are currently a student attending another school in the U.S.
- Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your I-20.
The above option is also available to students arriving on a J1 visa, regarding the mailing of your acceptance letter and DS-2019.