Complete Your Checklist
There are many items you should complete before arriving to your State Start-Up session to make your transition to the University as seamless as possible.
Step 1: Take Math Placement (required for all new students) prior to Coming to State Start-Up
Please note: This will not be offered during the program. Students who have not taken their Math Placement prior to State Start-Up will be placed in the lowest math course.
Step 2: Submit your Housing Intention by going to the 'My Spot' badge in your Student Portal
Step 3: Submit Required Immunization Records
Step 4: Sumbit Final Admission Materials including:
- Final high school transcript (upon graduation)
- Final college transcripts (most recent semester completed or dual credit coursework)
- Newest SAT or ACT scores if taken multiple times.
Step 5: What to bring to State Start-Up
- Your state ID or Driver's License Social Security Card
- Financial Aid documents that have not been submitted
- Umbrella in case of rain
- Comfortable shoes for walking around campus
Arrange Accommodations for Disabilities with Disability Student Services
Investigate veteran benefits with Veterans Services