What to Bring to Orientation
What to wear:
- Comfortable shoes - We will be walking to different buildings on-campus.
- Comfortable clothes - It may be warm outside, but buildings will be much cooler. Consider bringing a light jacket.
- Umbrella/Rain jacket - Check the weather before heading out, because we will move around rain or shine!
What to pack:
Students and Families should pack separate overnight bags.
- Toiletries - Toothbrush, toothpaste, hair/skin care products, deodorant, body wash, etc.
- Clothing - You'll want clothes for sleeping overnight, the second day, and a set of activewear for evening activities (plan to get wet).
- Charger - You may want to use your phone to get the contact information from all the new friends you'll make.
- Linens/Pillow - A pack of linens will be provided with on-campus accommodations, but you can also bring personal linens if you desire.
- Photo ID - You will take your Sycamore ID photo on Day 2. You will need a driver's license or state ID.
If not already submitted, plan to bring:
- Official Final High School Transcripts (in a sealed envelope), Dual-Credit, and/or College Challenge Transcripts
- Immunization Records (official, signed copies from doctor’s office. Make copies of your records before coming to orientation.)
- Financial Aid documents that still need to be submitted. Check your MyISU Portal for more information