What to Bring to State Start-Up
What to wear:
- Comfortable shoes - We will be walking to different buildings on campus.
- Comfortable clothes - It may be anywhere from moderate to cold outside, and temperature is different from building to building. Consider bringing a light jacket for cool rooms.
- Umbrella/Rain jacket - Check the weather before heading out, because we will move around rain or shine!
- Water Bottle - You definitley want to stay hydrated. There are several spots on campus to fill-up.
What to pack:
If staying in Terre Haute overnight, don't forget to pack:
- Toiletries - Toothbrush, toothpaste, hair/skin care products, deodorant, body wash, etc.
- Clothing - You'll want clothes for your Sycamore ID photo during the program.
- Charger - You may want to use your phone to get the contact information from all the new friends you'll make.
- Photo ID - You will take your Sycamore ID photo, and will need a driver's license or state ID.
If not already submitted, plan to bring:
- Official Final High School Transcripts (in a sealed envelope), Dual-Credit, and/or College Challenge Transcripts
- Immunization Records (official, signed copies from doctor’s office. Make copies of your records before coming to State Start-Up.)
- Financial Aid documents that still need to be submitted. Check your MyISU Portal for more information