International New Student Orientation
International New Student Orientation is specifically designed to provide undergraduate international students with valuable information that will help them adjust to studying and living in the U.S. and the opportunity to get to know other students and ISU staff. All undergraduate international students are required to attend all of New Student Orientation. A separate family orientation program is available during the last day of the student's orientation program, but is not required.
1. Activate your Sycamore Login via the MyISU Student Portal:
- Your University ID Number can be found on your Letter of Admission.
2. Register for New Student Orientation using your University Username and password. Orientation Registration
- Usernames are typically the first letter of your first name, with your last name, and possibly a digit. For example, Sycamore Sam's login may be ssam17. Sam's full email address would be firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to click "Submit" at the end to make sure your spot is saved. Confirmation and reminder emails will be sent to your University email account.
3. Complete the orientation checklist.
If you’re having difficulty registering for orientation, contact the office of New Student Transition Programs:
- Call 1.800.GO.TO.ISU
- Email email@example.com
All students will be charged a non-refundable New Student Orientation fee on their first student bill.