Transfer New Student Orientation
Transfer New Student Orientation is specifically designed for students who are new to Indiana State University, but have previously attended college at another institution (this does not include dual credit and College Challenge credits). All transfer students are required to attend New Student Orientation. A separate family orientation program is available during a student's orientation program but is not required.
1. Activate your Sycamore Login via the MyISU Student Portal:
- Your University ID Number can be found on your Letter of Admission.
2. Register for New Student Orientation using your University Username and password. Orientation Registration
- Usernames are typically the first letter of your first name, with your last name, and possibly a digit. For example, Sycamore Sam's login may be ssam17. Sam's full email address would be email@example.com.
- Be sure to click "Submit" at the end to make sure your spot is saved. Confirmation and reminder emails will be sent to your University email account.
3. Complete the orientation checklist.
If you’re having difficulty registering for orientation, contact the office of New Student Transition Programs:
- Call 1.800.GO.TO.ISU
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
All students will be charged a non-refundable New Student Orientation fee on their student bill.