After State Start-Up
State Start-Up is Over, Now What?
Learn more about what to expect in your first-year by reviewing the First-Year Student Resource Guide
Turn in missing documents:
- Immunization records
- Official Final Transcripts
Review your financial aid offer and accept package:
- If chosen for financial aid verification, make sure to submit all documentation.
- Contact the Financial Aid office about questions regarding your offer.
- Conact the Bursar's Office for questions regarding how or where to pay your bill.
Make sure your housing application is complete and submitted:
- The housing application can be found in your MyISU Portal by choosing the "Your Spot" tile.
- Contact the Residential Life Office for questions regarding your housing.
Complete the "It's on Blue" training module.
Order your textbooks
- You can order textbooks online through the Barnes & Noble ISU Bookstore. Choose the "Textbooks" link at the top of the page and use your class schedule to enter your department (ex. ENG), course number (ex. 101), and section number (ex. 001).
Buy a parking permit if you will have a car on campus:
- Purchase online and save $15!
Get excited for State Welcome!
- Look at the schedule of events