You are here
Online Course Review Rubric (OCRR)
The Online Course Review Rubric (OCRR), created by Indiana State Online instructional designers, is designed to help guide your review of online courses at Indiana State University. In order to accurately and effectively complete a review of an online course, it's important that you consider the course materials, assessments, and communications. As online courses encompass both design and delivery, this rubric includes criteria related to both. To learn more about how to best utilize this tool, please access the resources below. For help with implementing the OCRR, please contact the instructional designers at 812-237-2345 or email@example.com.
- Introduction to ISU’s Online Course Review Rubric
- The Online Course Review Rubric (full version)
- The Online Course Review Rubric (one-pager)
- OPTIONAL: Online Instructor Certificate Course (useful in preparing to use the OCRR)
- OPTIONAL: Online Teaching Certificate (useful in preparing to use the OCRR)