You are here
International Orientation, State Start-Up, is specifically designed for incoming international students. All International students are required to attend State Start-Up.
During State Start-Up, students will gain useful insights about their academic major, adapting to life at ISU and Terre Haute, immigration information and getting connected to campus resources, and register for classes. This is also a great opportunity to meet other students, staff and faculty. Prior to joining us for State Start-Up please complete the following list:
- Your University ID Number can be found in your email of Admission
- Use the email address provided when applying to Indiana State
2. Register for State Start-Up below using your University Username and password using your respective button below:
- Usernames are typically first letter of your first name, with your last name (surname), and possibly a digit. For example, Sycamore Sam's username may be ssam17. Sam's full email address would be email@example.com.
- Be sure to click "Submit" at the end to make sure your spot is saved. Confirmation and reminder emails will be sent to your University email account.If you don't see a confirmation email right away, check your spam folder for email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. All students arriving from another country are encouraged to arrive on campus as early as a week before their orientation program.
- Summer virtual orientation and advising will be held on Friday, May 14.
- Fall in-person orientation will be held on Wednesday, August 11 & Thursday, August 12.
- Summer start students are required to attend the fall in-person orientation.