Center for Community Engagement
Indiana State University
Tirey Hall 134A
Terre Haute, Indiana 47809
The Center for Community Engagement coordinates several internal grant programs for students, faculty, and staff that support ISU's experiential learning and community engagement initiatives. In addition, the Center coordinates two awards that recognize exemplary service by faculty and students. Please follow the links to the right to find out more about these opportunities.
- Focus Indiana Foundational Studies Mini-Grant
- Focus Indiana Employer Field Trip
- Michael Simmons Student Team Activity Endowment
- Experiential Learning and Community Engagement/Ryves Neighborhood Association Mini-Grant
- Faculty Conference Travel Grant
- Student Organization Grant
- Course-Related Travel Grant (Domestic)
- Travel Seminar
- Information about the International Travel Seminar Grant Program is available on the Study Abroad website.
- Summer Student Research Stipends
Dr. William G. and Susan Gans McCarthy Endowment
Funding Cycle Closed for 2013-14
The deadline for all awards is January 31, 2014.