Faculty, Staff, and Student Organizations and Faculty/Staff can schedule University-related meetings and small events in available University classroom spaces at no cost.
To request a classroom for an event, follow the link below and submit the request form at least 48 hours prior to the reservation.
Please click on the link below to request an event
You can also use the above link to view a calendar of rooms that the Office of the Registrar can schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who will unlock the Building/Room?
- During normal class times (Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm), the University Custodial Staff will unlock the rooms. On weekends, Public Safety will make sure the building/room is unlocked.
Will we be able to use the Computer/Projector?
- In order to use the technology equipment in a classroom, you will need to arrange for this to be unlocked and set up for use by your campus advisor, sponsor, or instructor.
Can we bring in food?
- Generally speaking, no. If your meeting/event requires food to be served, you will need to contact Conference & Event Services at 812-237-3817 to make other reservation arrangements.
What if the Building/Room is locked upon arrival?
- Contact the University Police at 812-237-5555. They will confirm your reservation and be dispatched to unlock the room. If they cannot confirm your reservation, they will not unlock the room.
What if I have other questions?
- Please contact the Office of Registration and Records with any other questions. Our contact information can be found to the right.
Office of the Registrar
Parsons Hall Room 009
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Walk-in Office Hours:
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone lines available:
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. MTWF
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. R