How to find reported grades
Instructors of record can find final grades assigned to a student by using the change of grade link within the portal.
- Go to MyISU Cloud and login.
- Select the Faculty Services tab.
- Select the Reporting Services tab.
- Select the Change of Grade link under Grades.
- Select the term.
- Select the course.
- Select the student you want to view.
Office of Registration and Records
Parsons Hall Room 009
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Walk-in Office Hours:
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone lines available:8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. MTWF
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. R