How to find reported grades

Instructors of record can find final grades assigned to a student by using the change of grade link within the portal.

  • Go to MyISU Cloud and login.
  • Select the Faculty Services tab.
  • Select the Reporting Services tab.
  • Select the Change of Grade link under Grades.
  • Select the term.
  • Select the course.
  • Select the student you want to view.