Instructions for How to Access an Advisee’s Registration PIN from the Portal
- Go to the MyISU Cloud and log in.
- Click on the Faculty Self-Service badge.
- Select “Advisee Information” under the “Advisor Services” tab
- Select the appropriate Term from the Drop down menu and select Submit
- Enter the Student's 991# in the 'Student or Advisee ID' field and select Submit
- The next screen should verify that you have the correct student, select SUBMIT:
- Select View Student Information. You will then see the Advisement Pin.
Office of the Registrar
Parsons Hall Room 009
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Walk-in Office Hours:
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone lines available:
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. MTWF
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. R