Instructions for Interim Web Grading - Fall 2022
Times Grades May Be Entered for Fall 2022
Thursday, September 22 - Tuesday, September 27
Interim Web grading begins at 8:00 AM on 9/22/2022 and ends at 4:00 PM on 9/27/2022.
1. NOTE: Any faculty using the Google Chrome browser to enter interim grades must update their browser to version 51.0 or higher.
2. NOTE: Courses are listed in ascending order by CRN. Click on the 'Term' column header twice to get the most current term at the top.
3. Save Often - you must save your changes before moving to the next page of students needing to be graded.
4. Interim grades are required for ALL undergraduate students. Graduate, audit and all students who have dropped are excluded from Interim reporting.
5. You may revise any grade that has already been submitted until 4:00 PM on Tuesday, September 27.
6. Click here for a Quick Reference Guide for Interim Grades.
7. Click here for instructions on Exporting Grade Rosters from Blackboard.
Interim Grading Video
Instructions for Interim Web Grading
1. Go to the MyISU Cloud and log in.
2. Click on the Faculty Self-Service badge.
3. Click on the Reporting Services tab.
4. Click the 'Interim Grades' link under the 'Grades' heading. This will take you directly to the semester drop-down box to enter grades.
5. Select the Interim Grades tab.
6. Select a course to enter grades. Note: The Course Details section gives a completion status for each course, i.e., 5 of 25 students left to grade.
7. Grades must be entered for ALL students listed. Select grade from drop-down box for each student; click the Save button.
8. Click Save often! You must click save before moving to the next page of students needing to be graded. There is a 10-minute idle time limit in the grading system.
Department progress notifications will be sent via email to chairpersons and their representatives, if designated, on the following days:
|September 23||at 10:00 AM||Academic Deans and Chairpersons/designees|
|September 26||at 1:00 PM||Academic Deans and Chairpersons/designees|
|September 27||at 9:00 AM||Chairpersons/designees|
|September 27||at 1:00 PM||Academic Deans and Chairpersons/designees|
If you want to designate an additional representative, chairpersons should contact the Office of the Registrar via email at email@example.com with an email address for the designee.