Instructions for Web Grading - Spring 2019
Final grading will open March 4 for classes that end on March 8. Grades that are submitted for first 8-week (PTrm 8B) classes will be rolled to academic history at 12:00 p.m. noon on March 12th. For those who do not get their grades in by the March 12th deadline, they are still eligible to submit grades when final grading opens for all of 201901.
All grades for 201901 are due by 12:00 p.m. NOON on Tuesday, May 14, 2019.
Click here for Final Grading instructions.
NOTE: Any faculty using the Google Chrome browser to enter final grades must update their browser to version 51.0 or higher.
NOTE: Courses are listed in ascending order by CRN. Click on the 'Term' column header twice to get the most current term at the top.
NOTE: If assigning an “F”, you must enter a last date of attendance, hours attended is not used.
Department progress notifications will be sent via email to chairpersons and their representatives, if designated, on the following days:
|Thursday May 9||at 9:00 AM||Academic Deans and Chairpersons/designees|
|Friday May 10||at 9:00 AM||Chairpersons/designees|
|Monday May 13||at 9:00 AM||Academic Deans and Chairpersons/designees|
|Monday May 13||at 1:00 PM||Chairpersons/designees and Instructors|
|Tuesday May 14||at 9:00 AM||Academic Deans, Chairpersons/designees and Instructors|
Federal regulations require Indiana State University to provide proof of attendance for all Financial Aid recipients.
A last date of attendance is required for all students who stop attending classes and receive a grade of F. Please note the following change in grading procedure:
If the student stopped attending and you assign a grade of F, please enter the last date of attendance using the format MM/DD/YYYY in the box provided. If the student attended class and earned the 'F', please enter the last day of the class. For example, if the final exam was taken on 05/03/2016, you would enter 05/03/2016. The date cannot be in the future, it must be today's date or prior.
If the student never attended class, enter the first day of the term as the student's last date of attendance.
If you fail to assign a last date of attendance for any student to which you assign a letter grade of 'F', your grade sheet will show the following error message: "Last date of attendance required for this grade."
Please call the Office of Registration and Records at (812) 237-2020 or email ISU-ORR@mail.indstate.edu with any questions.
Instructions to Login to the MyISU portal
- Go to MyISU Cloud and login.
- Click on the MyISU Faculty Self Service badge.
- Click on the Reporting Services tab.
- To use the new grading system (click here for instructions), click the 'Faculty Grade Entry' link under the 'Grades' heading.
Completing the Web Grading Process
- You may select another course by clicking the Final Grade Course Selection link at the bottom of the page. This form gives a status (no students have been graded, some have been graded, all have been graded) for all courses for which you are the instructor of record. For courses with grades needing to be entered, click the course description to be taken to the Final Grade Worksheet.
- When finished entering grades for all courses, click the Final Grade Course Selection link at the bottom of the Final Grade worksheet to verify all students have been graded.
Staff in the Office of Registration and Records will be available to answer questions during the office's normal business hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM at ext. 2020.
Office of Registration and Records
Parsons Hall Room 009
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Walk-in Office Hours:
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone lines available:8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. MTWF
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. R