Instructions for Web Grading - Summer 2021 - Final Grades
Final grading for all Summer 2021 courses opens by 8:00 a.m. Friday, July 30, 2021 and All Summer 2021 Final Grades are due by 12:00 p.m. NOON on Tuesday, August 3, 2021.
Department progress notifications will be sent via email to Academic Deans, Department Chairpersons and their representatives, if designated, and Instructors on the following schedule:
|Friday||July 30||at 3:00 PM||Deans & Chairpersons/designees|
|Monday||August 2||at 9:00 AM||Deans & Chairpersons/designees|
|Monday||August 2||at 3:00 PM||Deans & Chairpersons/designees & Instructors|
|Tuesday||August 3||at 9:00 AM||Deans & Chairpersons/designees & Instructors|
If a representative is desired, Deans or Chairpersons should contact the Office of the Registrar via email at ISU-ORR@mail.indstate.edu with the name and email address of the designee.
Click here for Faculty Final Grade Entry instructions.
NOTE: Any faculty using the Google Chrome browser to enter final grades must update their browser to version 51.0 or higher.
NOTE: In the Faculty Grade Entry Screen, courses are listed in ascending order by CRN. Click on the 'Term' column header twice to get the most current term at the top.
NOTE: If assigning an “F”, you must enter a last date of attendance; hours attended is not used.
Federal regulations require Indiana State University to provide proof of attendance for all Financial Aid recipients.
A last date of attendance is required for all students who stop attending classes and receive a grade of F. Please note the following change in grading procedure, effective Fall 2015:
If the student stopped attending and you assign a grade of F, please enter the last date of attendance using the format MM/DD/YYYY in the box provided. If the student attended class and earned the 'F', please enter the last day of the class. For example, if the final exam was taken on 05/03/2016, you would enter 05/03/2016. The date cannot be in the future, it must be today's date or prior.
If the student never attended class, enter the first day of the term as the student's last date of attendance.
If you fail to assign a last date of attendance for any student to which you assign a letter grade of 'F', your grade sheet will show the following error message: "Last date of attendance required for this grade."
Please call the Office of the Registrar at (812) 237-2020 or email ISU-ORR@mail.indstate.edu with any questions.
Instructions to Login to the MyISU portal
- Go to MyISU Cloud and login.
- Click on the MyISU Faculty Self Service badge.
- Click on the Reporting Services tab.
- To use the new grading system (click here for instructions), click the 'Faculty Grade Entry' link under the 'Grades' heading.
Completing the Web Grading Process
- Select the course to grade; the class roster will appear below.
- Enter a grade for each student.
- After the grades have been entered, select SAVE at the bottom of page.
- On the right hand side under course details, there is a status of the grades.
- You may select another course by highlighting a course in your list.
- Under the 'Grading Status'
- If the bar is green then grading has been completed for the course
- If the bar is orange some students have been graded for the course
- If the bar is gray no student has been grade for the course
Staff in the Office of the Registrar will be available to answer questions during the office's normal business hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM at ext. 2020.
Office of the Registrar
Parsons Hall Room 009
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Walk-in Office Hours:
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone lines available:
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. MTWF
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. R