Instructions for enrollment verification are provided below for Current Students, Former Students, and Third Party requests.
Enrollment Verification for Current Students
Students can print enrollment verification certifications and view enrollment history (from Fall 2006 forward) via the Web. This service is provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a non-profit organization serving the higher education community.
This on-line service enables students to:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health/auto insurers, housing providers, or other organizations requiring proof of a student’s enrollment.
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to lenders.
- Obtain a list of their student loan lenders, and link to real-time loan information.
- View their enrollment history.
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at their request.
1. Log on to the MyISU Portal using University username and password.
2. Click on the Student Self-Service badge.
3. Click on "Enrollment Verification" located in the upper left-hand corner under "Class Schedule," and follow the instructions.
Enrollment Verification for Former Students and Third Party Requests
Anyone not currently enrolled at Indiana State University may obtain an Enrollment or Degree Verification and other academic directory information through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Some requests may require additional information, not available on the self-service Enrollment Verification link. These are considered manual Enrollment Verifications.
A manual enrollment verification may be required in these following instances:
- International students needing class schedule details on their enrollment verification for embassy requirements
- GPA request
- Unable to Access Sycamore Portal
- Recent changes in registration status that are not yet reflected through the National Student Clearinghouse
Manual Enrollment verifications may be requested by emailing from your sycamores email address. If you no longer have access to your sycamores email it will be necessary to complete the Academic Information Release Form and submit to the Office of the Registrar.