Instructions for enrollment verification are provided below. For assistance, contact the Office of Registration and Records.
Enrollment Verification for Veterans
In order to receive veterans educational benefits, students must verify enrollment with the University and with Veterans Affairs (if required) on a regular basis. For instructions, visit enrollment verification.
Enrollment Verification for International Students
International students without a Social Security Number who need enrollment verification certificates must contact the Office of Registration and Records.
Enrollment Verification for Other Current Students
Students can print enrollment verification certifications and view enrollment history (from Fall 2006 forward) via the Web. This service is provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a non-profit organization serving the higher education community.
This on-line service enables students to:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers, or other organizations requiring proof of a student’s enrollment.
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to lenders.
- Obtain a list of their student loan lenders, and link to real-time loan information.
- View their enrollment history.
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at their request.
- Log on to the MyISU Portal using University username and password.
- Click on the "All Users" tab.
- Click on "Enrollment Verification" located in the upper left-hand corner under "Registration and Records Quick Links," and follow the instructions.
Enrollment Verification for Former Students
Anyone not currently enrolled at Indiana State University should obtain Enrollment Verifications and other academic directory information through the National Student Clearinghouse. If your request does not include enrollment history prior to 2006, international student information, or official GPA information, please direct all inquiries to the National Student Clearinghouse.
Office of Registration and Records
Parsons Hall Room 009
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, IN 47809
8:00am - 4:30pm MTWF
9:00am - 4:30pm TR