Priority Registration Dates/ Information
Follow the links below for registration instructions. For important information, including payment procedures, payment plans, refund and withdrawal policies, and Web scheduling instructions, refer to the Academic BLUEprint for a particular semester or term.
Summer 2021 (May 17 - July 30) / Fall 2021 (August 17 - December 10)
Priority registration is April 12-April 25, 2021.
• April 12 6:30am-April 25: available for seniors who have at least 90 earned hours of credit. 7:00am: Honors students.
• April 13 6:30am-April 25: available for graduate students.
• April 15 6:30am-April 25: available for juniors who have at least 60 earned hours of credit.
• April 19 6:30am-April 25: available for sophomores who have at least 30 earned hours of credit.
• April 22 6:30am-April 25: available for freshmen who have fewer than 30 earned hours of credit
The Catalog of Indiana State University is the document of authority for all students. The requirements given in the Catalog supersede information issued by any academic department, program, college, or school. The University reserves the right to change the requirements at any time. The right to correct errors is also reserved.
Office of the Registrar
Parsons Hall Room 009
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Walk-in Office Hours:
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone lines available:
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. MTWF
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. R