Priority Registration Dates/ Information
Follow the links below for registration instructions. For important information, including payment procedures, payment plans, refund and withdrawal policies, and Web scheduling instructions, refer to the Academic BLUEprint for a particular semester or term.
Summer/Fall 2023 (April 10 - 23)
Priority registration is April 10 - 23, 2022.
• April 10 @ 6:30am - April 23: available for seniors who have at least 90 earned hours of credit. 7:00am: Honors students.
• April 11 @ 6:30am - April 23: available for graduate students.
• April 13 @ 6:30am - April 23: available for juniors who have at least 60 earned hours of credit.
• April 17 @ 6:30am - April 23: available for sophomores who have at least 30 earned hours of credit.
• April 20 @ 6:30am - April 23: available for freshmen who have fewer than 30 earned hours of credit
The Catalog of Indiana State University is the document of authority for all students. The requirements given in the Catalog supersede information issued by any academic department, program, college, or school. The University reserves the right to change the requirements at any time. The right to correct errors is also reserved.