From pizza nights to movie marathons, there is something for everyone at State. And that includes the right Residence Hall. New Students can apply for housing TODAY!
Our Commitment to You is to help you learn, excel, and grow as people, as students, and as young professionals. We want to make sure your living environment is safe, comfortable and helps support your academic success.
- To strive to create a welcoming, inclusive, and supportive community where all members of our community are celebrated. We promise to be advocates and allies in the important work of overcoming barriers and oppression to create a more inclusive and just global society.
- To show strong financial stewardship of the resources you have provided us through your room and board dollars.
- To be responsive to the needs of our community through the sharing of timely information, open communication, a desire to listen to feedback, and an openness to make changes based on your feedback.
- To communicate our expectations for living in our community to you as a student, to your parents and families, and members of our own staff and faculty.
- To develop mutually beneficial relationships with our campus partners that lead to opportunities to connect what you are learning inside the classroom with your lives outside the classroom.
- To promote sustainable behaviors around the triple bottom line (social justice, environmental sustainability, and financial sustainability).
Residential Life Hall Coordinator Search
Under the direction of an Area Coordinator, this position is responsible for the development, implementation, and evaluation of a comprehensive residential life program. Primary oversight is of one residence hall building with collaboration with a team consisting of an area coordinator and one or more graduate students to manage a complex residential life program.
Residential Life Area Coordinator Search
This position is directly responsible for creating an environment and community that supports the academic growth and success of students. The area coordinator is a scholar practitioner who develops and implements a Residential Curriculum model which focuses on the education of students around the learning goals of Self-Awareness, Social Responsibility, and Academic Success.