You are here
Sponsoring Department Requirements
Departments sponsoring ISU affiliated non-students to stay in university-owned or university-operated housing must complete the following:
- Complete the online form
- Department initiates $170 IV payable to Residential Life
- $20 non-refundable application fee
- $150 initial housing payment (refundable to department if request is canceled with Residential Life no later than June 30th, 2018)
- Sponsoring Department is responsible for confirming with guest the dates needed for housing. The online contract is based on these dates and guests are not released from financial obligation if actual arrival and departure dates differ from those provided by the department (there will be no refund provided if guest arrives later than indicated on form nor will a credit be applied if a guest leaves earlier than dates indicated on the form).
- While Residential Life will make every effort to meet the changing needs of a guest, Residential Life cannot guarantee that a guest will be able to extend their dates of occupancy past those listed on the submitted form.
- It is up to the department if they will seek reimbursement from their guest for the initial $20 application fee and/or the initial $150 housing payment. Residential Life will not be responsible for collecting this fee from the student and reimbursing the department.
- For any questions related to this process, department should contact Residential Life at 812-237-3993.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Telephone Residential Life: (812) 237-3993 or toll-free (888) 824-3920
Residential Life Office
218 N 6th St.
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Fax: (812) 237-8525
Residence Hall Front Desk Numbers
Blumberg (812) 237-2420
Cromwell (812) 237-2354
Rhoads (812) 237-6222
Mills (812) 237-5999
Burford (812) 237-5371
Pickerl (812) 237-6111
Erickson (812) 237-3031
Sandison (812) 237-2068
Hines (812) 237-5666
Jones (812) 237-5777
Lincoln Quad (812) 237-5888
500 Wabash (812) 237-5990
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Telephone UA Office: (812) 237-2443
University Apartment Office
Box 107 201 Crawford Street
Terre Haute, IN 47807
Fax: (812) 237-4943
UA After Hours Duty Line: (812) 229-2041
Sunday - Thursday 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
Weekends 24 hours
Holidays 24 hours