Child of Alumni Textbook Scholarship
2023-2024 Child of Alumni Textbook Scholarship Information:
- $100 one-time award for use in the ISU Bookstore
- An unlimited number of scholarships are awarded each year
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning ISU students
- Admission deadline: May 1
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by May 1.
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall semester.
A recipient of this award must be a dependent child of an Indiana State University graduate. An applicant also must have earned a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale in high school.
The applicant must note on the admissions application that he/she is a child of an ISU graduate.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
The Child of Alumni Textbook Scholarship will be received through the ISU bookstore; it is not a cash award. Scholarship recipients will be able to go to the bookstore and utilize their award to purchase textbooks.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Child of Alumni Textbook Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.
University Scholarship Office
220 North Seventh Street
Indiana State University