Warren M. Anderson Scholarship
2019-2020 Warren M. Anderson Scholarship Information:
- Full in-state tuition
- Ten awards available
- Renewable for up to three additional years
- Admission deadline: February 1
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by February 1.
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning ISU students
- All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University by February 1 and meet the criteria listed below will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship application must be submitted by February 15. Application opens October 1.
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall semester.
The Warren M. Anderson Scholarship is intended for underrepresented minorities.
For consideration, candidates must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale. Candidates must also have completed the FAFSA. In addition, students must attend an on-campus interview day in early April.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
It is to the candidate's advantage to be admitted early because this scholarship is limited in number and awarded on a rolling basis.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Warren M. Anderson Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.