2019-2020 Engineering Scholarship Information:
- Valued at $2,000 one-time award
- An unlimited number of these scholarships are awarded each year.
- Admission deadline: May 1
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by May 1.
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning ISU students
- All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University by May 1 and meet the criteria listed below will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall semester.
To be considered, candidates must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale and intend to major in Engineering.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Engineering Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.