Academic Excellence Scholarship
2019-2020 Academic Excellence Scholarship Information:
- $3,000 a year
- Renewable for up to three additional years
- Admission deadline: December 1 for fall and December 15 for spring
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by December 1 for fall and December 15 for spring.
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning ISU students
- All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University by the above deadlines will be automatically considered for this scholarship. No additional application is required.
To be considered, candidates must have a combination of two of the following three:
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.8 on a 4.0 scale
- A 1270 SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math) or 27 ACT (composite) *
- Ranking in the top 10% of the senior class
* Test score minimum is 900 SAT or 16 ACT.
In addition, candidates must complete a minimum of Core 40 or college-prep curriculum.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Academic Excellence Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.