International Scholar Award
2021-2022 International Scholar Award Information:
- $5,000 a year
- Renewable for up to three additional years
- Admission deadline: July 15 for fall and Dec 15 for spring
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by July 15 for fall and Dec 15 for spring.
- An unlimited number of International Scholar Awards are given each year.
- Open only to international students who are not fully sponsored or receiving a reduced tuition rate.
- Not open to United States citizens or permanent residents, online-only students, or returning ISU students
- All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University by July 15 for fall or December 15 for spring will be automatically considered for this scholarship. No additional application is required.
For consideration, candidates must have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see international admissions.