2017-2018 Laptop/iPad Award Information:
- Brand-new laptop computer or iPad (For help choosing between the two, click here.)
- Admission deadline: June 15 for fall and December 15 for spring
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by June 15 for fall and December 15 for spring.
- An unlimited number of these awards are awarded each year.
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning Indiana State students
- All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University by the above deadline will be automatically considered for this award. No additional application is required.
Indiana State University will award a laptop computer or IPad to those students who complete a minimum of Core 40 or college-prep curriculum and have a high school cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher based on a 4.0 scale.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Dollars earned on Raise.me do not combine with this scholarship; students will receive the award with the greatest value. However, students who qualify for the Laptop/iPad Award may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.