Academic Merit Scholarship
2018-2019 Academic Merit Scholarship Information:
- $1,000 a year
- Renewable for up to three additional years
- Admission deadline: June 15 for fall and December 15 for spring
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by June 15 for fall and December 15 for spring.
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning ISU students
- All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University by the above deadlines will be automatically considered for this scholarship. No additional application is required.
To be considered, candidates must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale and complete a minimum of Core 40 or college-prep curriculum.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Dollars earned on RaiseMe do combine with this scholarship; students who qualify for the Academic Merit Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.