Midwest Consortium Scholarship
2018-2019 Midwest Consortium Scholarship Information:
- Special reduced fee (tuition) rate provided below
- An unlimited number of Midwest Consortium Scholarships are awarded each year.
- Most majors eligible; however, not open to nursing majors
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning ISU students
- All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University will be automatically considered for this scholarship. No additional application is required.
For consideration, candidates must be residents of Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, or Wisconsin, must be earning a College Prep diploma, and be admitted to Indiana State University without condition.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Fees for Midwest Consortium Scholarship Recipients
Fall 2017—Spring 2018
Recipients of the Midwest Consortium Scholarship are charged a reduced tuition rate. Using the tuition rates for 2017-2018, a student with this scholarship was charged $11,070 per academic year. This scholarship is renewable for up to five years of study.