Midwest Consortium Scholarship
2020-2021 Midwest Consortium Scholarship Information:
- Special reduced fee (tuition) rate provided below
- An unlimited number of Midwest Consortium Scholarships are awarded each year.
- Not open to nursing majors
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning ISU students
- All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University will be automatically considered for this scholarship. No additional application is required.
For consideration, candidates must be residents of Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, or Wisconsin, must be earning a College Prep diploma, and be admitted to Indiana State University without condition.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Midwest Consortium Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.
Fees for Midwest Consortium Scholarship Recipients
Fall 2019—Spring 2020
Recipients of the Midwest Consortium Scholarship are charged a reduced tuition rate. Using the tuition rates for 2019-2020, a student with this scholarship was charged $11,656 per academic year. This scholarship is renewable for up to five years of study.