2021-2022 Networks Scholarship Information:
- $9,000 per year
- Additional $3,000 professional development account to be utilized over the four years
- Up to eight scholarships are awarded each year.
- Renewable for up to three additional years
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to international, online-only, transfer, or returning ISU students
- Admission deadline: December 1
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by December 1.
- Scholarship application (coming soon) must be submitted by December 15. Application opens October 1.
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall semester.
Networks Scholarships are for students in any business major who intend to pursue careers in the financial services industry. Students participate in the Networks Professional Development Program. For more information about the financial services industry and career options, as well as the professional development program, visit Networks Financial Institute.
To be eligible to apply, students must be admitted as an incoming freshmen to Indiana State University. Qualified students must possess two of the following three criteria:
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- An 1140 SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math) or 23 ACT
- Ranking in the top 15% of the senior class
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Networks Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.