Sycamore Technology Award
2019-2020 Sycamore Technology Award Information:
- Brand-new laptop computer
- Admission deadline: April 15 for fall and December 1 for spring
- FAFSA deadline: April 15 for fall and December 1 for spring
- Financial Aid documents submitted: July 15 for fall and December 15 for spring
- Verification complete: August 10 for fall and January 10 for spring
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning Indiana State students
- All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University by the above deadline will be automatically considered for this award. No additional application is required.
Indiana State University will award a laptop computer to those students who are admitted and are Pell-eligible as determined by the FAFSA..
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Sycamore Technology Award may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.