Sycamore Technology Award
2023-2024 Sycamore Technology Award Information:
- Brand-new laptop computer
- Admission deadline: July 15 for fall and December 1 for spring
- FAFSA deadline: July 15 for fall and December 1 for spring
- Must be enrolled full-time
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning Indiana State students
- All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University by the above deadline will be automatically considered for this award. No additional application is required.
- For more information, contact the Student Financial Aid office at 812-237-2215 or ISUemail@example.com.
Indiana State University will award a laptop computer to those students who are admitted and are Pell-eligible as determined by the FAFSA.
About the Laptop: The laptop offered for Fall 2022 through the Personal Laptop Purchase Program is a Microsoft Surface Laptop Go with Touch screen, Intel Core i5 processor, 8 gig of RAM, 256GB Solid State Drive, 3 Year Warranty and 3 Year (max 2 incidents) Accidental Damage Protection.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Sycamore Technology Award may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.