Transfer Incentive Scholarship
2019-2020 Transfer Incentive Scholarship Information:
- $5,000 per year (fall and spring semesters only)
- Renewable for one additional year
- An unlimited number of Incentive Scholarships are awarded each year.
- Open to out-of-state residents
- Not open to Indiana residents, online-only students, or returning ISU students
- All incoming transfer students who are admitted to the University will be automatically considered for this scholarship. No additional application is required.
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall semester.
For consideration, students must reside outside Indiana and not qualify for a reduced tuition rate offered through the Illinois Student Scholarship, Kentucky Student Scholarship, Midwest Consortium Scholarship, or Ohio Student Scholarship. Students also must have a minimum 3.00 cumulative grade point average.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Transfer Incentive Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.