Transfer International Scholar Award
2024-2025 Transfer International Scholar Award Information:
- $5,000 per year (fall and spring semesters only)
- Renewable for one additional year
- Admission deadline: July 15 for fall and Dec 15 for spring
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by July 15 for fall and Dec 15 for spring.
- An unlimited number of Transfer International Scholar Awards are given each year.
- Open only to international students who are not fully sponsored or receiving a reduced tuition rate
- Not open to United States citizens or permanent residents, online-only students, or returning ISU students
- All incoming transfer students who are admitted to the University by July 15 for fall or December 15 for spring will be automatically considered for this scholarship. No additional application is required.
For consideration, students must have a minimum 30 earned credits with a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see international admissions.