Transfer Midwest Consortium Scholarship
2019-2020 Transfer Midwest Consortium Scholarship Information:
- Special reduced fee (tuition) rate provided below
- An unlimited number of Transfer Midwest Consortium Scholarships are awarded each year.
- Most majors eligible; however, not open to nursing majors
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning ISU students
- All incoming transfer students who are admitted to the University will be automatically considered for this scholarship. No additional application is required.
For consideration, candidates must be residents of Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, or Wisconsin—and have a minimum 2.75 cumulative grade point average.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Transfer Midwest Consortium Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.
Fees for Transfer Midwest Consortium Scholarship Recipients
Fall 2018—Spring 2019
Recipients of the Transfer Midwest Consortium Scholarship are charged a reduced tuition rate. Using the tuition rates for 2018-2019, a student with this scholarship was charged $11,380 per academic year. This scholarship is renewable for a total of three years of study.