Online Transfer Scholarship
2021-2022 Online Transfer Scholarship Information:
- $750 award for each term enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours
- To be eligible, students must be admitted to one of the following online-only programs:
:: B.A.S. in Health Services
:: B.A.S. in Technology
:: B.S. in General Studies
- Renewable for a total of 8 consecutive terms
- Limited number of scholarships awarded each year
- All incoming transfer students who are admitted by August 1 for Fall or December 1 for Spring and meet the criteria listed above will be eligible for this scholarship.
For consideration, candidates must enroll in online courses only, have a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average, and plan to enroll in a minimum of 6 online credits.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Online Transfer Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.