Transfer Sycamore Technology Award
2021 Transfer Sycamore Technology Award Information:
- Brand-new laptop computer
- Admission deadline: July 15 for fall
- FAFSA deadline: July 15 for fall
- Must be enrolled full-time
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to online-only, international, or returning ISU students
- All incoming transfer students who are admitted to the University by the deadline listed below will be automatically considered for this award. No additional application is required.
To be considered, students must be admitted and determined to be Pell-eligible by the FAFSA.
To view the rules and regulations governing this award, see Fall Transfer Sycamore Technology Award.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Transfer Sycamore Technology Award may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.