Transfer Sycamore Technology Award
2019-2020 Transfer Sycamore Technology Award Information:
- Brand-new laptop computer
- Admission deadline: April 15 for fall and December 1 for spring
- FAFSA deadline: April 15 for fall and December 1 for spring
- Financial Aid documents submitted: July 15 for fall and December 15 for spring
- Verification complete: August 10 for fall and January 10 for spring
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to online-only, international, or returning ISU students
- All incoming transfer students who are admitted to the University by the deadline listed below will be automatically considered for this award. No additional application is required.
To be considered, students must be admitted and determined to be Pell-eligible by the FAFSA.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Transfer Sycamore Technology Award may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.