Transfer Student Scholarship
2024-2025 Transfer Student Scholarship Information:
- $1,500 per year (fall and spring semesters only)
- Renewable for two additional years
- Admission deadline: July 15 for fall and December 15 for spring
- An unlimited number of Transfer Student Scholarships are awarded each year.
- Open to in-state, out-of-state, and online students
- Not open to International or returning ISU students
- All incoming transfer students who are admitted to the University will be automatically considered for this scholarship. No additional application is required.
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall or spring semester.
For consideration, students must have a minimum of 24 earned credits with a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Transfer Student Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.