Every fall and spring we award ten $500.00 scholarships. These scholarships are available to students at the sophomore level and above.
Students are able to re-apply for the Commuter Scholarship every semester that they are eligible. A new scholarship application is required each semester and no scholarship is guaranteed. Scholarship money should be used during the semester that it is awarded.
New or current undergraduate students may be eligible for this scholarship if they satisfy the following:
- Live off campus during the semester in which the scholarship is awarded
- Have a minimum of 30 earned credit hours by the end of the application semester; as part of the 30 credit hours, transfer students must have 12 ISU earned credit hours
- Be enrolled full time (12 credit hours)
- Maintain good academic and conduct standing
Please note: This scholarship is not open to online-only or sponsored international students.
To be considered for this scholarship, students must be admitted to Indiana State University and submit the scholarship application below. The scholarship application must be submitted no later than October 26, 2018 (awarded spring 2019 semester).
How to apply for this scholarship
- Application will open on Septemeber 24, 2018.
- Application will close on October 26, 2018.
- Selections will be announced after November 12, 2018. Login to The Branch to view the status of your application.
- Students who are selected will need to accept the scholarship before December 7, 2018.
John W. Moore Welcome Center
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, Indiana 47809