The University is committed to providing a comprehensive package of student services for prospective and currently enrolled students. Listed below are the most frequently requested services. For services other than those listed, please e-mail sycamore express.
Frequently Requested Services
- Contact Bursar Operations for help with billings, holds, payments, payment plans, and refunds.
- Contact Dining Services for help with commons cash, blue bucks, meal plans.
- Contact the Office of Registration and Records for help with registration, student records, FERPA, transcripts, withdrawals.
- Contact the Office of Student Financial Aid for help with financial aid questions.
- Contact Residential Life for help with housing questions.
- Contact Traffic and Parking Services for help with Sycamore ID cards and parking permits.
The Catalog of Indiana State University is the document of authority for all students. The requirements given in the Catalog supersede information issued by any academic department, program, college, or school. The University reserves the right to change the requirements at any time. The right to correct errors is also reserved.
Important Campus Contacts
- 911 (emergencies only)
- ISU Police: 237-5555 (non-emergencies)
- ISU Police (TDD): 237-4400
- Traffic and Parking Services: 237-8888
- Student Counseling Center: 237-3939
To anonymously report criminal activity on campus, please use our silent witness reporting.
To sign up for ISU emergency communications via text message and e-mail, click here.
- Terre Haute City Police: 232-1311
- Terre Haute Fire Department: 232-1311
- Indiana State Police: 299-1151
- Vigo County Sheriff: 232-3801