Pay Your Bill
Payments are accepted in person, by mail, by phone, on-line, or via payment drop box. For assistance, contact Bursar Operations.
- In person: Students may visit the Account Analyst Area of Bursar Operations in Parsons Hall P100. Account analysts are available to assist students Monday through Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- By mail: Send checks (with student ID number) payable to ISU to:
Indiana State University
Office of the Controller - Account Analysts
Parsons Hall P100
200 N 7th Street
Terre Haute, IN 47809
- By phone: Students may make payments using Visa/MasterCard by calling (812) 237-3511 between 8:15 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- On-line: Students may make payments using Visa/MasterCard/Electronic Check (ACH) via Indiana State University's Student Account Suite.
- Payment drop box: Students may place their payments, with student ID number, in the payment drop box located on the north side of Parsons Hall, 200 North 7th Street.
The University Board of Trustees reserves the right to change fees at any time in the future. The right to correct errors is also reserved.