ID Cards

What if I lose my ID card?

It's important to report lost or stolen ID cards as soon as possible. Please contact the Food Service Office at ext 4138 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday. If the Dining Service Office is closed, call the Campus Cupboard at 237-3869 and ask for the supervisor. Your lost ID card will be coded as lost so that it cannot be used. A temporary meal pass will be given to you for a limited number of meals. If you find your lost card you will need to go to the Food Service Office during regular business hours so that your card can be reactivated. You will need to do this so that we can verify your identity. If you fail to find your card, a new one can be issued from Public Safety for a fee of $15.00.


The Catalog of Indiana State University is the document of authority for all students. The requirements given in the Catalog supersede information issued by any academic department, program, college, or school. The University reserves the right to change the requirements at any time. The right to correct errors is also reserved.