Staff Relations Committee
1. Shall be comprised of at least eight (8) Staff.
2. Shall serve as an advisory body to the Council in reference to improvements in the working environment for Staff.
3. Shall explore professional development opportunities for Staff.
4. Shall plan two REP sessions yearly, one in the fall and one in the spring.
5. Shall aid in the new Staff orientation process.
To join this committee contact the committee chair or click here.
List of Committee Members
Committee Chair: Nancy Hall
Committee Secretary: Steven Riley
- Angie Napier
- Cory Burger
- Debbie Considine
- Elonda Ervin
- Kathryn Elson
- Kristina Allen
- Lynn Larimer
- Martha Vaugh
- Misty Hess
- Robert Bandelt
- Sarah Froderman
- Susan Crist
- Tina Pitts
Regularly Scheduled Meeting:
Last Thursday of every month, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. via Zoom https://indstate-edu.zoom.us/j/94979130304?pwd=dnBsdDZDVStGZnVDa3R5SWtqc1RpUT09
Committee Charges for 2020-2021
- Training catalog/procedures – continue working with HR on in-person trainings; come up with ideas in ways to support HR in offering these trainings.
- Emergency Staff Relief Fund * - currently being worked on by a separate committee; keep in touch with them on progress (Todd is on this committee).
- Rep Sessions
- Identify which areas need rep sessions most
- How often sessions are needed/desired
- Decide what the format of the sessions will be
- Create a questionnaire that will be sent out prior to the sessions
- Conduct Rep Sessions when the Chair and at least one other Executive Committee Member can be present
- Communicate ongoing concerns with the Executive Committee.
Recent Meeting Minutes
To return to the list of Committees - click here.