Staff Employee Benefits Committee
1. Shall be comprised of at least eight (8) Staff
2. Shall serve as an advisory body to the Council in reference to Staff benefits.
3. Shall review and prepare recommendations regarding adjustments to employee benefit programs for Staff and report its findings to Executive Committee.
4. The Committee chair may serve on the University Benefits Committee.
To join this committee contact the committee chair or click here.
Committee Chair: Alisha Moorhead
Committee Secretary: Lynn Larimer
Back up Secretay: Barb Auman
- Barb Auman
- Sarah Ber
- Nancy Burkett
- Carole Brassie
- Kathryn Elson
- Ryan Hamilton
- Anthony Hernandez
- Lynn Larimer
- Katie Lugar
- Karen James
- Kelly Wright
- Alisha Moorhead
Regularly Scheduled Meeting:
Second Monday of each month from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. in Stalker Hall Room 211 or via Zoom
Committee Charges for 2020-2021
- Wellness – Get awareness out to campus
- Telecommuting Procedure Framework –
- Create a policy regarding telecommuting procedures for staff. (Who/what/how often/who approves)
- Communicate ongoing concerns with the Executive Committee.
Recent Meeting Minutes
To return to the list of Committees - click here.