Staff Council Scholarships
The ISU Staff Scholarship was originally established in 1988 to provide financial assistance for ISU staff who choose to continue their education. Through the continuing hard work and generosity of ISU employees, the endowment provides several scholarships each academic year.
The number of scholarships awarded is determined by the amount of money available for disbursement, but no scholarship will be less than $600 for the academic year. Each recipient will receive $300 for use during the fall semester and $300 for the spring semester. Any unused scholarship dollars will remain in the income portion of the endowment for future scholarships.
- Recent Scholarship Award Winners
- Make a Donation to the Scholarship Fund
- Eligibility Requirements
- Apply for the Staff Council Scholarship
Larry Flynn, Custodians
Samantha Miles, Career Center
Martha Vaughn, Office of Information Technology
Daniel Palmer, University Advancement
Jessica Major, Registration & Records
Lisa Syed, Hulman Memorial Student Union
Jessica Pruitt, Facilities
Kristin Fritz, Residential Life
Make a Donation to the Scholarship Fund
The Staff Council Scholarships are funded solely by donations. If you would like to donate to the scholarship fund please complete the application or contact Jamie Hays for more information. Also check out our Calendar page for fundraising events!
- Must Currently hold a benefits eligible staff position
- Must have held a benefits eligible staff position for the 12 consecutive months immediately prior to submitting the application
- Must be in good standing with the University
- Must be enrolled in classes at ISU for the upcoming academic year by July 1st
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5, if college credits have been accumulated
- Must complete a 2019 - 2020 FAFSA
Applying for the Staff Council Scholarship
The Staff Council Scholarship Application is now available to all benefits eligible ISU employees for the 2019-2020 academic year. Completed applications must be submitted online to be considered for the scholarship.
The deadline for completed applications is March 1st, 2019.
Apply here: (Application closed for 2019-2020 scholarships)
If you have any further questions/concerns, please contact Todd LaComba at ext. 6130 or email at email@example.com.