Distance Education Tutoring
For distance education students, online tutoring is available.
--To request online tutoring, students should email ISU-CFSS-Tutors@mail.indstate.edu with their request.
--Provide the following information: subject, course number, section number, professor's first and last name.
Expectations for Tutees:
- Prepare for your session by reading assigned materials from professors.
- Have your materials ready before your session begins.
- Be aware of any time zone differences.
- In the event a session needs to be cancelled, call 812-237-2700 and let the receptionist know that you are cancelling a session.
Tutors may not do the following:
- Do your homework.
- Provide answers on quizzes, assignments, or exams that will be graded.
- Act as a representative to any faculty member.