Online sessions are available for both tutoring and coaching.
To schedule an online session, use the Microsoft Bookings site and select "Online" option
Click here to schedule a session
Expectations for Tutees:
- Prepare for your session by reading assigned materials from professors.
- Have your materials ready before your session begins and ensure you have a good internet connection.
- Be aware of any time zone differences.
Tutors may not do the following:
- Do your homework.
- Provide answers on quizzes, assignments, or exams that will be graded.
- Act as a representative to any faculty member.
8.00 AM - 4.30 PM
Indiana State University
Normal Hall - First Floor