Welcome to University Testing. Our office provides services for Indiana State University and the surrounding community.
- The University Testing office will offer the Core Academic Skills Assessment (CASA) exam on Saturday, November 11, 2017. Seats are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Incoming Indiana State students must complete the Math Placement Test before attending orientation. Please note special instructions regarding passwords.
- Airman Knowledge Testing is available through the University Testing Office.
- All testers must present picture identification (student id, staff id, driver’s license, military id, or passport) before being allowed into the testing lab. There will be no exceptions.
- The University will not serve as testing site for the ACT and SAT national exams during the 2017-2018 school year.
- Students: Services include assistance with selected placement tests, credit by examination tests, exam proctoring for online learners, and national tests such as the LSAT and Castle Worldwide. To view a complete list, visit services >>
- Faculty: Services include test correction and analysis, raw data and survey analysis, grading, and assistance with SIRs and eSIRs. To view a complete list, visit services >>
Upcoming National Test Dates
Follow these links to register: